Tuesday 9 November 2010

Nutty Nick..

Nutty Nick...who is that? Where is he from? What does he do?

Well if you stop asking the questions I'll tell you...Nutty Nick is my pantomime character that I will start rehearsing for this coming week. As you may have guessed, being a pantomime and having the name 'Nutty Nick', I am playing the village idiot character. Apprantly I play it well...not sure whether to take that offensively or as a compliment...I do have a sturdy educational background and managed decent results...I guess I'm just a superb actor. The panto is Robinson Crusoe by the way, not sure if I can say a lot more about it as I don't really want to be sued by anyone...if that is even possible? I don't know, is it?

I am unfortunately currently unemployed hence why I am up this late and posting...who am I to think anyone will read these posts now at this time? I must be nutty...anyway, yes, I am unemployed. I spent the whole of yesterday applying for jobs online. Anything I came across that was suitable, I applied for. Next, River Island, Tesco, Debenhams, I don't really care what it is. If you know of anyone who needs an arse to run around at an expense, please forward my name? I would be very grateful indeed. Indeed - you'll notice over time that this is a word I use very often. Well I do in speech anyway, whether I manage to transfer that into a blog remains to be seen but we'll see. Time will tell...indeed. (Doesn't really fit in there)

I went to see Stuart Francis a couple weeks ago at the Colston Hall in Bristol. No, he isn't a friend of mine, he is that Canadian Comedian, the one-liner dude from Canada, hence the Canadian reference. He was very funny and I was suprised to see it wasn;t a sell-out...so if he is touring near you, go and see him. Definitely worth it. The guy supporting him was very good indeed, worth £15 if you have it to spare. Let me see if I can recall one of his jokes....umm...are any of them even suitable to share?! Hmmm...ah here's one: "Can bald people have hairline fractures?" It is genious is it not!?

One more thing...did anyone see Darren Fletcher swearing on Match of the Day a couple weekends ago? He said 'bollocking'...yeah that's right...I put on the subtitles and pretended to be blind for a second...or is it deaf...it's definitely deaf....duh...anyway I put on the subtitles and the BBC completely changed it...now is it just me or is it completely unfair that deaf people watching that did not hear the truth? It bugs me.

All the best,

Ben x

No comments:

Post a Comment