Tuesday 9 November 2010

And we go

If you are reading this blog, thank you. If you read past the first two sentences, thank you. You are probably wondering what on earth my blog title means? 'Beginning and the occult'...well I shall explain...it basically means the beginning and the "knowledge of the hidden". It's latin apparantly...

Anyway now we have got that out of the way it is time to get the show on the road. I have only just subscribed to this site to share my thoughts on all sorts of issues, ideas and anything I fancy writing about really. Of course I have to be somewhat interesting otherwise the whole idea of 'blogging' would be pretty damn pointless. I might as well just send myself a letter in the post, and pretend that someone out there actually shares the same ideas as I do...

The idea of this post was to just introduce myself to everyone, assuming someone has got this far in reading this post...thank you if you have. The posts will get more interesting I assure you. Even if I get just the one follower who believes in me that will be enough for me...best get my Mum to sign up, if she can spare the time out of her busy schedule 'playing' Farmville on Facebook...is that the correct verb for it? 'Playing'? Can you really 'play' Farmville? I get invited for the bloody thing every day, it has resulted in me now having over 100 invites on my tabs which I just cannot be bothered to look at. I cannot be the only one who deems the whole Farmille thing as ridiculous? It's more of a pre-school thing surely is it not? And if so, why the hell is my Mum on it? I guess I'll never know. It can't just be my Mum on it...please tell me it isn't. The game even has levels...yeah that's right...the better you get at the game by trading cows and horses between your neighbours, the higher the level you are. AMAZING!!!!

Over time I will be discussing an array of issues...if you're interested?  Let me know your feedback or any issues you would like me write about to discussor debate, I'm up for anything...(please don't take that literally. There are some weird people out there). I'm going to post them all anyway regardless because I need to write it all down...one day someone will notice me right?

All the best,

Ben x

No comments:

Post a Comment